Membership Benefits | Clovis Chamber of Commerce
The Clovis/Curry County Chamber has a wide variety of benefits exclusive only to members. Chamber functions provide exposure to businesses and help to build customers and client base. Check out the benefits listed below.
Visibility and Credibility
- Membership Directory/Community Profile
- On-line Membership Listing - alphabetically and by categories
- Membership decal
- Up to four free listings in annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity for committee involvement
- Inclusion in tourism and relocation packets
- Inclusion in Newcomer packets at Cannon AFB
- Chamber display rack
- Monthly Membership Breakfast events
- Chamber Business After Hours
- Business to Business Events (B2B)
- Coffee Connection: Chamber Membership 101
- Committee and Volunteer Opportunities
- Chamber Ambassadors
- Leadership Clovis
- Chamber Board of Directors
- Committee of Fifty
- Ag Committee
- Annual Banquet
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Legislative Dinner in Santa Fe
- Cannon functions
- Seminars & Workshops
- Pioneer Days: PRCA Rodeo & Parade
- High Plains Junior Rodeo Finals
- Cannon Appreciation Day
- Smoke on the Water Fireworks Display
- Clovis Music Festival/Draggin' Main events
Business Development / Tools
- Chamber Series Seminar with the Small Business Development Center
- Chamber Membership Eblasts
- Marketing Assistance
- Mailing labels/Membership Roster
- Statistical Data/Demographics
- Use of Chamber Bulk Rate Permit
- Monday Memo
- Business Referrals
- Low cost advertising
- Relocation packets & inserts
- Ambassador ribbon cuttings
- Media List
- VIP list
- Monthly newsletter
- Calendar of events
- Community Profile/Fact Book
- Community Profile and Membership Directory (published annually)
- Mapsof Clovis
- Clovis Calendar of Events
- Clubs & Organizations Guide
- Realtors Guide
- Dining & Lodging Guide
- Major employers list
- Monthly Membership Breakfasts is a monthly event that allows unique one-on-one contact with other chamber members. These events are held at a different location each month and attract approximately 100 business and professional people.
- The Chamber At Work, the monthly chamber page, contains information about upcoming events, new members, and updates on Chamber activities and programs. The chamber page is published through the Eastern New Mexico News. Advertising is also available at a reasonable cost.
- Free Internet Listing on the Chamber Page
- Groundbreakings and Ribbon Cuttings – Free of charge, organize celebrations and publish in the The Eastern New Mexico News
- Clovis Community Profile and Membership Directory is the official publication of the Chamber. Up to four listings are provided for each member, as well as demographics and statistics on the community. This booklet will be given to all new residents, tourists and will be used to attract new business and economic development prospects to Clovis.
- Use of Bulk Mailing Permit is offered to chamber members on an annual basis.
- Mailing labels and membership lists are provided, free of charge, to help businesses with mailings to existing member companies.
- The Chamber offers its rack in the Chamber lobby to all members for display of their brochures. There are also maps, statistical information and travel brochures available at free of charge. There is also a rack for business cards.
- Legislative development - A review of major legislative issues and priorities affecting the business community. Also, members are given opportunity to voice opinions on various issues. The chamber issues an annual legislative priorities brochure for the entire community that is sent to all New Mexico legislators.
- Your membership fees are tax deductible as a business expense, but pursuant to Section 10701 of the Revenue Act of 1987, you may not deduct the fee as a charitable contribution.
- The Chamber promotes Small Business Development in a number of ways: The Small Business Development Center; seminars; consultations; and HUNDREDS of referrals to those inquiring about goods and services in Clovis and Curry County ... and we only refer CHAMBER MEMBERS!
- Certificates of Origin For those members exporting goods out of the country.
- Customer Referral The Chamber receives thousands of requests each year for recommendations on products and services in the Clovis and Curry County area. We refer only Chamber members.
- Chamber Membership List Contains a complete Chamber list including names of all companies, key people, addresses and telephone numbers and is available either on paper, disk or mailing labels.
- Distribute Promotional Material Members can display business cards, brochures or other materials in the Chamber lobby at no cost, giving exposure to thousands of residents and visitors who browse through our information center year round. The Chamber’s new Welcome Center offers 24 hour distribution availability to the general public and servers as a great marketing tool for Chamber members.
- Professional Staff An informed and friendly staff to serve you.